Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 Ideas for Wikitravel

Honestly, I don't feel very comfortable with this assignment. I have a great knowledge of Warwick, RI, my hometown, and there's nothing special about this place and everything there is to be said about it already exists on the Wiki page. I am more interested in Providence, and know a considerable amount of info about the city, and there are many things in the Wiki article that I could elaborate upon or add. 

1. Providence, RI
2. Warwick, RI  
3 ----


I can't think of another place that I know enough about. Like I said, there's nothing much to add in the Warwick page, and there's much to add to the Providence page. I know of restaurants, stores, attractions, events and nightlife that currently isn't included on the Wiki page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment